25. Juli 2012

Das Gipfeli des Glücks

Scroll down for English.


So sieht jemand aus, der gerade einen Job gelandet hat. Und, nebenbei bemerkt, dringend zum Coiffeur sollte.

Von Dezember bis Juni bin ich Assistentin Redaktion/Öffentlichkeitsarbeit bei einer NGO. Dazu später mal mehr, jetzt freue ich mich einfach mal riesig.

Super Tag, heute! Die Aussicht auf ein Roti (indisches Omelett) mit Ei und Kondensmilch zum Zmorge brachte mich um 7 aus dem Bett und dazu, wieder mal die Laufschuhe anzuziehen. Das gute, günstige Essen von hier wird mir in der Schweiz fehlen... Allerdings freue ich mich darauf, wieder selber zu kochen. In der ersten Zeit wohl kalorienarm, um all die Süssigkeiten auszugleichen, die ich hier esse - heute gabs aus der Bäckerei Gipfeli, Schoggigipfeli und Philadelphiagipfeli.

Für unsere Schüler war der Tag weniger genussreich - sie durften heute ihre Semesterprüfungen schreiben. Ich bin froh, dass die meisten meiner Schüler diesmal bestanden haben - letztes Mal hat sie die Prüfung ein bisschen überrumpelt. Trotzdem gabs auch heute wieder ein paar kreative Lösungen:

"She looks after children." babesitter

"someone who reads and thinks a lot" depressed

"how much your boss pays you" perfect


*



That's what someone looks like who just landed a job. And who needs a hair cut very, very badly.

From December to June I'll be a PR assistant with a Swiss NGO. I'll tell you guys more about the job later. For now, I'm just really happy!

Great day today! The prospect of an egg roti with condensed milk for breakfast brought me out of bed at 7 and into my running shoes. I'll miss all the good, cheap food when I'm back in Switzerland... But I'm also looking forward to cooking. Low-calorie for a few weeks, to get rid of the weight I put on because of all the delicious pastries I'm eating at the moment. Today, the bakery spoiled us with croissants, chocolate croissants and cream cheese croissants. 

For my students the day was less enjoyable - they had to write their end of term tests today. I'm glad that most of the students passed this time. Last time many of them were a little overwhelmed by the difficulty of the test. Still, there were some creative answers again this time: 

"She looks after children." babesitter

"Someone who reads and thinks a lot." depressed

"how much your boss pays you" perfect

2 Kommentare:

pesche* hat gesagt…

Gratulieeeeeere zom job :-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Bravo, mer gratuliered au ;-)