20. Januar 2008

Becca

Eigentlich mag ich "Tagebücher"-Blogs nicht sonderlich. Ich habe ja mein eigenes Leben, und es interessiert mich nicht, was in dem fremder Leute geschieht. Dachte ich, bis ich vor einigen Wochen über Karen Chengs "Snippets of Life" "Das Becca" entdeckte. Eine junge Frau, bloss zwei Jahre älter als ich, und doch führt sie ein komplett anderes Leben. Zwei kleine Kinder, verheiratet, ein Haus und ein Hund. Und jeden Abend setzt sie sich an den Computer und schreibt auf, wie ihr Tag war. Ein Geheimtipp.

Letzte Woche hat sie von jemandem einen Fragebogen gekriegt, und weil sie die gewöhnlichen Mail-Fragebögen nicht mag (offenbar heissen die auf Englisch "memes"), hat sie kurzerhand selbst einen erfunden. Hier meine Antworten.

BECCA'S FAKE GRAND FINALE COMMENT IT UP MEME!

1. If you could find one childhood toy in the back of your closet, what would it be?
My Barbie horse, or the long white skirt I always wore when Sofie and I played "princesses". But I think my mom threw that away when they moved two years ago.
2. Do you have more dreams or nightmares?
Dreams. I just have nightmares before important events like, the first day at a new job.
3. What film character do you most relate to?
Natalie Portman's character in Garden State
4. If you opened a restaurant chain, it would be called what and serve what?
I don't know what it would be called, but it would serve chewing-gum icecream - I love that and I've never seen it in Europe! And maybe M&M-McFlurrys. So I guess it would be an icecream-corner.
5. What superstition do you believe in?
Don't know. "Bad weather, bad mood", maybe?
6. If you had to be named something else, what would it be?
No idea. But I already picked names for my first baby girl.
7. Jock slash cheerleader or nerd slash geek? Which are you closer to, which are you attracted to?
Attracted to jock, but don't know what I'm closer to.
8. What's the LAST thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The feet. Usually you don't (want to) see them. But the legs are important and something I notice very early.
9. What's the LAST thing you did before you sat down at your computer?
Coming home from my boyfriend.

10. What's your favorite sound?
The sounds little baby-mice make when you haven't seen them yet but know that they exist, somewhere deep under the straw in the mice-cage.
11. Would you rather travel by boat or train?
By train, like I do it every day. I think I get sick on ships.
12. Would you rather have a fast car or a big house?
A big house. I don't get the point of having a fast car.
13. If you could only have one: love or money?
Love - of course. (Who would dare to say "money", anyway?)
14. What's your favorite commercial?
I don't own a TV so I don't know many commercials, but I can tell you the one I hate most: it's "Charming"-toilet paper with this freaky bear.
15. What is your best quality?
I'm optimistic and happy most of the time.

Keine Kommentare: