Im Flugzeug dann der grosse Moment. Nach zwei Briefen liefen mir die Tränen die Wangen hinunter, und ich musste aufhören zu lesen.
Ich hatte Angst vor dem Heimkommen. Es wartet eine lange To-Do-Liste.
Andererseits wurde ich mit herzlichen Umarmungen begrüsst, und ich freue mich riesig über die vielen SMS- und Facebook-Willkommenswünsche.
- Die Sonne scheint, und es ist T-Shirt-Wetter!
- Zum Zmittag gabs Salat aus dem Garten der Eltern, wo Tomätli und Basilikum duften. (Ein wichtiger Punkt, weil ich ja ab heute fast-ganz-Vegetarierin bin.)
- In der Schweiz sind die Katzen so sauber, dass man sie bedenkenlos knuddeln kann.
- Ich habe doch nicht so viel zugenommen, wie ich dachte.
- Blumen blühen, es steht fast kein Wölkchen am Himmel.
Fast hätte ich es vergessen: Auch hier kann das Leben schön sein!
Coming Home.
I got this little pink book from my friends in Aarau when I left in January. At my farewell party all the guests wrote something in it, in case I'd get homesick. Now the same thing when I left Laos - during my last week there I asked my new friends to write something for me. I saved the letters for the flight back home.
Then, on the plane, the moment of truth. After two letters I had to stop reading because tears were running down my cheeks.
I was scared of coming home. There was a long To Do List waiting for me.
On the other hand, I was welcomed with loving hugs, and I was so happy about all the texts and facebook-messages!
- The sun is shining, and it's T-Shirt-weather!
- For lunch my dad and I had salad from my parents' garden, where cherry tomatoes and basil spread their delicious scent. (An important point because from today on I'm an almost-vegetarian.)
- In Switzerland the cats are so clean that they can be cuddled and kissed without any danger of infection.
- I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I had.
- The flowers are blossoming and there's no cloud in the sky.
I'd almost forgotten it: Life can be beautiful here, too!

2 Kommentare:
*eifachumarm*
be froh öber de post... s'läbe do esch wörkli ned ganz so schlemm ;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen