![]() |
| Amel and George. (And yes, this is indeed a Disney Princesses bed sheet. Everything else was dirty or still in boxes. But my concept for my new bedroom involves more, umm, sophisticated linen.) |
Now I'm back here because one of my original flatmates decided to get her own place. I've got her room now - bigger than my old one and with my own bathroom, how good is that! And although it's different without her, some things don't change. Putting up IKEA furniture with my other flatmate, for example. Inviting friends over to eat homemade pizza and drink tequila shots.
Did I really own 32 different shades of nail polish, about seven bottles of body lotion and a dozen lip glosses? (Although I never wear any lip glossbecause the mosquitos stick to it when I ride on my bicycle on warm autumn nights?)
Everything is still in boxes. I'm missing a pair of boots, my favourites, of course. I own way too many things, so I have a "flea market box" to throw everything I don't need anymore away. Today I went to IKEA to buy a new wardrobe, and shopping was so exhausting. Now I feel that I've been running around all the time for the past few weeks. I'm tired and I'm looking forward to my room being emptied of boxes. Until then, I enjoy the things I found in a box labelled "Beautiful things - everything important". See pictures below.







4 Kommentare:
be dene Föteli chomi doch es bezeli WG-Heimweh öber ;-)
ond i hoffe ganz fescht, dass sech de Räscht vo mine Zögelboxe gli läärt wenn am FR s nöie Sofa chont! :-)
be gspannt wie sech mis alte Zemmer veränderet het ;-)
Also ich habe auf dem Estrich deine Kiste mit vielen Sachen, unter anderem deine Stiefel, gefunden...;)
eine solche Züglete ist wie 'an die Startlinie gehen'... Wie gut, wenn man eben neu anfangen kann. Da braucht man auch viel aus 'dem alten Leben' nicht mehr.
viel Spass beim Ausmisten! ma
ich bin gespannt was ich alles nach meinem studium ausmiste, wenn ich endlich meine eingestellten sachen hervorholen kann! puh... ne menge, jede wette! =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen